When it comes to raising their kids, Dusty (Mark Wahlberg) and Brad (Will Ferrell) finally have this co-parenting thing down. That is, until their dads come to town, putting their newfound partnership to the ultimate test in this hilarious comedy.
The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Upgraded Capacity: The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
Light and Compact: A super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A – Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A.
What You Get: Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The successor to PowerCore 10400. Exactly the same small-size but with even more power squeezed into its robust casing. No larger than a wallet but able to charge an iPhone 4 times.Powered by Anker’s world-famous charging technology to provide a high-speed charge, no matter the device.
li> High-Speed Charging
30% Lighter Than Other Chargers
Easy to Use and Carry with You
Simultaneous Dual-Port Charging
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone X over 3 times, a Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad mini 4 over 1-and-a-half times.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, headphones, and more.
PowerCore 13000’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
Top positive review
See all 5,735 positive reviews on amazon ›
5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY
June 24, 2017
This thing is so damn reliable. I bought it in preparation for an 8 day Hawaii vacation where I’d be out and about the entire day doing tours and activities. It was there when I needed it, especially when I used my phone to take lots and lots of pictures so that drained my battery very quickly. I could even charge my fiances phone too!!! Whenever I remembered that this thing had TWO connections I gave myself a pat on the back and made a mental note to write a five-star review for this when I got back from Hawaii. Now this is an essential item in my purse as well and I don’t go anywhere without it. Anker is so amazing and they have gained a loyal customer.
This is my second Anker PowerCore. I love having the security of all my mobile electronics being easily recharged regardless of where I am. My Galaxy phone has a limited battery life when I am actively on it and I have found myself out and about with no charging capabilities for the last time. I bought a second so that I would always have one in my purse. I keep one of the PowerCores charging overnight so I don’t ever have to be without. This new one is slightly larger and heavier so it is better for long travel. Can easily watch movies on my Kindle when traveling on a plane or waiting in an aurport…not always trying to jockey for positions in airports with recharging stations, and don’t worry that some evil person has installed something on public charging stations to rip off my info. Hotels that don’t have a plug by the bed? Not a problem any more. Safety in having my phone right by me at night when on the road is important to me. This was a great buy for increased peace of mind.
Excellent Power Backup for a Great Price
This is a very good power bank and an excellent value. Charging it is accomplished by a micro USB input on the top of the unit. There are 4 blue LED indicator lights on the unit that show the level of charge and they turn off when a full charge is reached. The reserve capacity is incredible for the physical size of the unit and should run any current smart phone for a couple days off almost non stop high draw use. A lot of us use our phones as camera and camcorder replacements when on the go and this unit provided ample power to take as much video and shoot as many pictures as a person could manage in a day. Highly recommended and very happy with purchase.
Powerful Portable Charger!
This is the best portable charger that I have used. This thing is a beast! I had a different brand that wasn’t as powerful and couldn’t full charge my iPad Pro 9.7″. So I thought I would give this Anker PowerCore a try. Well, I am glad that I did! This charger takes all night to charge up to its full capacity. I can charge my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPad Pro 9.7″ on this charger and make it through entire day and the charger will have no charge left. Which works out fine for me, since I usually heading back home. Then I charge it up again for the next usage. I love that this battery charger comes with its own drawstring bag! I keep my iPhone cable charger in the bag when I travel with my Anker PowerCore battery charger. This is a great product. I’m very pleased with this product.
Good solid unit – but be sure to allocate enough time to charge up this big battery
So far, this is a very good battery. At 13000mAh, it has a lot of juice to provide multiple charges for an iPhone or other device. It’s not too big or heavy. Because of its capacity, it does take a while to charge – note comments from other reviewers. If all you have is one of those small iPhone chargers, it’s going to take a lot of hours to fill this up. Therefore, if you don’t already have some kind of high capacity USB charger with multiple USB outlets on it, I would recommend taking advantage of the combo offer that Amazon typically offers with this unit, to include a charger and a case. When I added a high-current charger to the picture, the charge time really dropped. Even with a high-current charger, it does take some hours to charge this up from a low charge, though – so be sure to allocate the time. On a medium-current charger, the initial charge-up took about 10 hours.
Safely and securely place your iPad on display.
The Pyle iPad anti-theft wall mount Stand can be installed
on any wall or flat surface. Rugged and durable steel construction
provides device security where needed. Allow Convenient access to your
iPad when installed in high traffic areas like in an office, lobby,
front desk, customer counter or showroom floor.
Choose between landscape and portrait iPad orientation to fit any displaying need.
You can also use the included accessory Tab to either allow or block access to the home button.
The PSPADLKW06 anti-theft iPad Stand comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and brackets to
grant safe and Secure access to your device — all while adding a professional and clean look.
Compatible with iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations, and iPad Air, iPad Air 2.
Product Dimensions 9 x 1 x 12.2 inches
Item Weight 2.97 pounds
Shipping Weight 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Item model number PSPADLKW06
Customer Reviews 4.2 out of 5 stars 29 customer reviews
4.2 out of 5 stars
Warranty & Support
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1-Great product. Works perfectly. Fits iPad and other tablets well. Good quality. Also if you want it in black, just buy a cheap can of spray paint and it’s still better deal than the alternatives that already come in black and customer service guarantee make this a great buy.
2-Perfect fit of my iPad Air 1. High quality case and very good looking. The case I installed on the wall look like a picture frame. Inside the case has four posts with soft plastic touched the edge of the iPad only. Very good protection and wouldn’t scratch the iPad. Highly recommended!.
3-Product does what it is suppost to do, it holds an Ipad for Wallmounting, all needed material is delivered in the box. Could have been a little nicer finish, f.e if the lid was going over the edges, you wouldn’t see the small seam.
5-ordered it for the office. I liked everything, but there was only one screw in the kit (D in the manual) than to replace it and how to use it until we know.
6-My autistic child broke 6 ipads before we discovered this. It allows her to play freely while keeping it one secure location.
7-I got it streaight out of the box and I have a big yellow stain on the frame. Complete ripoff and disappointment for a product used in a professional environment!.
8-Works as intended, happy with my purchase.
9-Well design and flexable wall orientation worth every penny.
10-Well built and it provides great protection for a reasonable price.
11-Great product! This case was very easy to install and durable!
12-Looks very solid but the hole for the charger’s cable need a redesign. It pinch the cable.
13-Good but no longer available.
14-HOrrible. the case is made for the huge Ipad. it is not as described in information.
15-Just as described, if not better… IPad 2 fit perfectly and quality is good. No issues with cable pinching or routing. I have mine mounted as a weather station and cookbook in our kitchen. Love it.
16-Works as it should, solid metal construction, nice padded rubbery inside to keep ipad undamaged and secured within the mount.
17-It’s well constructed and looks nice. You have the option of mounting it to an arm mount or straight onto a wall. You could probably use it without using the screws to close it up, in case you wanted to pull it out often. The tamper proofing and all that works nice and overall spacing/alignment is spot on.
18-As shown in the pictures, the mount takes up quite a bit more space than the naked iPad would, so be aware of that when planning placement on a wall.
19-my fault, but I had to drill a hole for the audio jack.
20-I should have looked more closely… I had to modify it to fit the charging cable and a hole for an audio cable. However, if I didn’t need those things – this thing is well made and looks good.
21-ok but it will reduce the wifi signal.
22-Perfect fit for the iPad 4, thabks.
23-Installed for a friend in their workout studio, very professional look and extremely secure.
24-Good quality and fast shipping.
25-very good item, great.
26-fast, good price, love it!.
27-2.0 out of 5 starsDoesn’t really fit an iPad 3.
28-The construction is great and the metal is sturdy. However, it’s really hard to get the ipad locked in place and then have the cover attached because there are no latches or catches for the ipad to be held in place. Only four rubber knobs surround the frame of the ipad.
My iPad 3 also did not fit properly. the sides all bulge out of the frame with a really big gap that can easily slide in a dime. It appears that the foam strip that protects the back from getting scratched by the mounting screws is too thick for the ipad 3. There are no adjustments possible to accommodate for the ipad 3’s thicker casing. There is a bit of pinching of the original Apple 30 pin charging cable but not so much that I would worry about it. The audio port is sadly inaccessible. The microphone works ok but looses a bit of sensitivity when I try “Hey Siri”. The audio is of course a bit muted but still audible. None of the buttons are accessible except for the home button. There is even a special cover to prevent the home button from being pressed if fits your purpose. Volume controls will be really hard to reach as the control centre that requires swiping up is almost impossible, as the frame is a perfect fit for the screen (along with the cutout for the front facing camera).
Sadly, the frame that has too little tolerance for the ipad 3’s thicker profile ruins an otherwise perfectly made product.
Works well for what we needed.
The Certified Factory Refurbished Shark Rocket Vacuum provides versatility for floor to ceiling cleaning. The advanced swivel steering allows you to get into hard to reach places, on both carpets and bare floors, while weighing under 8 pounds.
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.
This product comes with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty
An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if the product does not work as expected. The warranty is in addition to Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
Product Dimensions 10.7 x 12.1 x 32.3 inches
Item Weight 13.5 pounds
Shipping Weight 13.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Customer Reviews 4.3 out of 5 stars 33 customer reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #121,184 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#93 in Home & Kitchen > Vacuums & Floor Care > Vacuums > Stick Vacuums & Electric Brooms
Warranty & Support
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
• Bought mine after using this product at a house I stayed at for extended period. Love it. My only complaint is refurbished item doesn’t include wall hanger. When using vacuum, you have to lean it against a wall if you need both hands. It’s top heavy & doesn’t stand upright by itself.
Easy empty of dust canister. Overall light weight & easy to maneuver.
• It’s a little top-heavy, fix up pretty good that just not that impressed with it. The best thing I could say about is it was affordable. Usually like Shark products, but, not this one.
• So far sooooo good. I am DumbFounded at the amount of dirt it has sucked out of my carpets!!!.
• Good as new.
• Design enables easy stow away so that its not taking up a lot of space in closet or sitting out. Sleek design doesn’t sacrifice power, sucks hard.
• Love it. However, I do wish that there was a way to attach/store the attachments to the vacuum itself.
• Product is terrible. Vacuum picks up lots, but the collection bucket does not stay closed. So dirt and junk fly all over the room I’m trying to clean! Very unhappy. Did anyone test this?.
• I like it working great! , accepted the cup holding dust broke out on me, when I try to empty the dust every thing falling apart.
• Best vacuum I have ever owned.
• Good product, light for carry and do the job very well.
• How light it is for vacuuming steps and furniture. Good suction as well.
• Great vacuum like everything about it.
• Worked as expected. Good suction.
• My friend’s mother cleans houses for a living and told me that this was the inexpensive vacuum that all the rich people had. I got one and I really could not believe how well this thing works. I really can’t say enough good things about this light and effective tool. This is the vacuum a Dyson wishes it could be.
• I am very happy with my purchase. No complaints.
• It is definitely a used product. Despite the scratched surfaces, the vacuum works great. So easy to turn with just a flick of you wrist. It’s light enough for me to do stairs with and strong enough for me to clean the whole house.
• Good vacuum. Due to the heavy canister up top the vacuum does not stand up right without leaning against something.
• I LOVE this vacuum! The cord is extra long. There are so many configurations with all of the attachments, it’s perfect for all my cleaning needs (stairs, mini blinds, nooks & cranies, carpet, bare floor and even cleaning our vehicles). There is one down fall and that is the size of the dirt canister. I just bring a small waste basket in each room. We have a very large dog that sheds a lot as well as a lot of high traffic areas which require me to empty the canister frequently. I still give this 5 stars as it has done the best job out of any product I have ever owned. It is very versatile and light weight. We even brought it along in our camper this past holiday weekend. I would 100% purchase this again. And, I purchased this as a refurbished item.
• This vacuum is simply awesome. I’ve had the $350 simplicity and a $600 Dyson. This shark does everything those will do and everything they couldn’t do. Superlight supersmart very navigable. Great suction and ample attachments included. The powerhead is somewhat narrow compared to others but with all the advantages that’s easily overlooked. Works great on hardwood and laminate Floors. As well as rugs and carpet. The dirt cup is somewhat small but easy to empty. Pics at pet hair nicely as I have a husky and a pitbull. Love the fact that he has no bags and washable filters. However if there is only one thing I could change it would be that the brush roll has an on off feature. It does have a high and low speed but no off. Having said that,Shark does make a model that does have both Highlow and off.I bought a refurbished unit that look brand new as well as functions like new for under $100. I’ve had mine for about three months now and I am still loving it. Would definitely recommend you will not be disappointed.
• Unfortunately, this unit was not refurbished as advertised. The hinge that held the dust cup on was broken and partially missing. The dust cup would not stay on and dumped itself on my rugs and furniture a couple of times until I got smarter and found a phone number for Shark on the item directions. They could not have been nicer, and they said that even though they did not sell the item, the company would make good on the purchase. They sent me a new motor with the hinged dust cup intact. I feel the seller was not thorough in “refurbishing” the unit, however I do have a working unit now due to the Shark Company’s response.
• I love this! I only wished I’d gotten he cordless version. I have a very small house so if it runs for 20 minutes that would have been fine with me.
I will say it is top heavy BUT if you relax your wrist and stop trying to force it to turn it will turn more easily with less pressure on your wrist. It’s also so easy to clean. Just pop the top off, hold it over the trash can, and press the button. If you miss the trash can you have the vacuum right in your hand to vacuum it up again and dump it again. It goes smoothly from floor to carpet and does an excellent job on my wool rug. I would buy it again and would buy it as a gift.
• Great! does everything I need it to do.
• One of the best vacuums I’ve ever purchased, though the hinge did break and I’m still trying to figure out how to repair. Not sure why that would break so easily; vacuum isn’t that old.
• Works great on bare floors also! No bending over to get under things
• Cup is kinda small so I have to empty it once or twice per vacuuming session but impressed with how much it picks up. Doesn’t stand up independently if left put together but it comes apart very easily so I just stand the bottom part in the corner and put the main part up on a shelf.
• I have one of these already and was pleased with it. Got this one for my sister in law. Price very good, and quality is fine.
• it works great. I really like that it is light weight and no big bag to empty
• Did not come with the wall mount other than that works great.
• It is so light perfect
• Lightweight but powerful.
• A outstanding value and even better vac!.