Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum Cleaner + Car Detail Kit (Certified Refurbished)
24 December, 2018
The Certified Factory Refurbished Shark Rocket Vacuum provides versatility for floor to ceiling cleaning. The advanced swivel steering allows you to get into hard to reach places, on both carpets and bare floors, while weighing under 8 pounds.
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.
This product comes with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty
An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if the product does not work as expected. The warranty is in addition to Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
- Product Dimensions 10.7 x 12.1 x 32.3 inches
- Item Weight 13.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight 13.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Manufacturer Shark|Ninja
- ASIN B01GHELINU
- Customer Reviews 4.3 out of 5 stars 33 customer reviews
- 4.3 out of 5 stars
- Best Sellers Rank #121,184 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#93 in Home & Kitchen > Vacuums & Floor Care > Vacuums > Stick Vacuums & Electric Brooms
Warranty & Support
- Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
- Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
• Bought mine after using this product at a house I stayed at for extended period. Love it. My only complaint is refurbished item doesn’t include wall hanger. When using vacuum, you have to lean it against a wall if you need both hands. It’s top heavy & doesn’t stand upright by itself.
Easy empty of dust canister. Overall light weight & easy to maneuver.
• It’s a little top-heavy, fix up pretty good that just not that impressed with it. The best thing I could say about is it was affordable. Usually like Shark products, but, not this one.
• So far sooooo good. I am DumbFounded at the amount of dirt it has sucked out of my carpets!!!.
• Good as new.
• Design enables easy stow away so that its not taking up a lot of space in closet or sitting out. Sleek design doesn’t sacrifice power, sucks hard.
• Love it. However, I do wish that there was a way to attach/store the attachments to the vacuum itself.
• Product is terrible. Vacuum picks up lots, but the collection bucket does not stay closed. So dirt and junk fly all over the room I’m trying to clean! Very unhappy. Did anyone test this?.
• I like it working great! , accepted the cup holding dust broke out on me, when I try to empty the dust every thing falling apart.
• Best vacuum I have ever owned.
• Good product, light for carry and do the job very well.
• How light it is for vacuuming steps and furniture. Good suction as well.
• Great vacuum like everything about it.
• Worked as expected. Good suction.
• My friend’s mother cleans houses for a living and told me that this was the inexpensive vacuum that all the rich people had. I got one and I really could not believe how well this thing works. I really can’t say enough good things about this light and effective tool. This is the vacuum a Dyson wishes it could be.
• I am very happy with my purchase. No complaints.
• It is definitely a used product. Despite the scratched surfaces, the vacuum works great. So easy to turn with just a flick of you wrist. It’s light enough for me to do stairs with and strong enough for me to clean the whole house.
• Good vacuum. Due to the heavy canister up top the vacuum does not stand up right without leaning against something.
• I LOVE this vacuum! The cord is extra long. There are so many configurations with all of the attachments, it’s perfect for all my cleaning needs (stairs, mini blinds, nooks & cranies, carpet, bare floor and even cleaning our vehicles). There is one down fall and that is the size of the dirt canister. I just bring a small waste basket in each room. We have a very large dog that sheds a lot as well as a lot of high traffic areas which require me to empty the canister frequently. I still give this 5 stars as it has done the best job out of any product I have ever owned. It is very versatile and light weight. We even brought it along in our camper this past holiday weekend. I would 100% purchase this again. And, I purchased this as a refurbished item.
• This vacuum is simply awesome. I’ve had the $350 simplicity and a $600 Dyson. This shark does everything those will do and everything they couldn’t do. Superlight supersmart very navigable. Great suction and ample attachments included. The powerhead is somewhat narrow compared to others but with all the advantages that’s easily overlooked. Works great on hardwood and laminate Floors. As well as rugs and carpet. The dirt cup is somewhat small but easy to empty. Pics at pet hair nicely as I have a husky and a pitbull. Love the fact that he has no bags and washable filters. However if there is only one thing I could change it would be that the brush roll has an on off feature. It does have a high and low speed but no off. Having said that,Shark does make a model that does have both Highlow and off.I bought a refurbished unit that look brand new as well as functions like new for under $100. I’ve had mine for about three months now and I am still loving it. Would definitely recommend you will not be disappointed.
• Unfortunately, this unit was not refurbished as advertised. The hinge that held the dust cup on was broken and partially missing. The dust cup would not stay on and dumped itself on my rugs and furniture a couple of times until I got smarter and found a phone number for Shark on the item directions. They could not have been nicer, and they said that even though they did not sell the item, the company would make good on the purchase. They sent me a new motor with the hinged dust cup intact. I feel the seller was not thorough in “refurbishing” the unit, however I do have a working unit now due to the Shark Company’s response.
• I love this! I only wished I’d gotten he cordless version. I have a very small house so if it runs for 20 minutes that would have been fine with me.
I will say it is top heavy BUT if you relax your wrist and stop trying to force it to turn it will turn more easily with less pressure on your wrist. It’s also so easy to clean. Just pop the top off, hold it over the trash can, and press the button. If you miss the trash can you have the vacuum right in your hand to vacuum it up again and dump it again. It goes smoothly from floor to carpet and does an excellent job on my wool rug. I would buy it again and would buy it as a gift.
• Great! does everything I need it to do.
• One of the best vacuums I’ve ever purchased, though the hinge did break and I’m still trying to figure out how to repair. Not sure why that would break so easily; vacuum isn’t that old.
• Works great on bare floors also! No bending over to get under things
• Cup is kinda small so I have to empty it once or twice per vacuuming session but impressed with how much it picks up. Doesn’t stand up independently if left put together but it comes apart very easily so I just stand the bottom part in the corner and put the main part up on a shelf.
• I have one of these already and was pleased with it. Got this one for my sister in law. Price very good, and quality is fine.
• it works great. I really like that it is light weight and no big bag to empty
• Did not come with the wall mount other than that works great.
• It is so light perfect
• Lightweight but powerful.
• A outstanding value and even better vac!.